Danganronpa: Despair Without Hope

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danganronpa Tabletop Campaign

+4
Drome
Alextorian
Haruhi
DungeonMasterM
8 posters

Prologue: The Hopeful Introduction

Drome
    Drome

Prologue: The Hopeful Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: Prologue: The Hopeful Introduction

Post by Drome Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:29 pm

Chiyuki seemed understandably nervous but otherwise to be more normal and calm than some others. Smiling back Touma was relieved to find a moment of calm before someone answered the girl's question for him. Anger bubbling up in him he began to say "Could you ..", but stopped himself and cleared his throat, starting again calmer "Could you try to stay calm, panicking won't help us get out.".
    Touma turned to the large group of people, trying to posiion himself somewhat in the center and addressed everyone with raised arms to draw their attention "Okay, everyone. I believe nobody knows why we are here. But since we all want out let's work together.". Turning to Avien for a moment he said for the group to hear "Avien, you and the guy in the suit (Alk) go and check the doors.", then turned to everyone else again and gestured to Chiyuki and the windows "Chiyuki and I will check the windows. Everyone else, team up with someone and search this gym for another way we might get out, every idea can help.".

Last edited by Drome on Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avien
    avien

Prologue: The Hopeful Introduction - Page 2 Empty Prologue: The Hopeful Introduction

Post by avien Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:38 pm

“Ok that is a pretty good idea but don’t boss me around come on guy let’s check the door” avien goes to the door” if a single person kidnapped us we can jump them but if it’s a group we are fucked” avien looks a bit nervous he sighs “ ok but I’m gonna ignore that thought for now”
    Kazato Chiyuki
    Kazato Chiyuki

Prologue: The Hopeful Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: Prologue: The Hopeful Introduction

Post by Kazato Chiyuki Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:56 pm

Chiyuki nodded and headed towards the windows. She wasnt very strong but she tugged at the windows nonetheless, messing with the bolts to see if any were loose. "The windows are a bust, but maybe theres an emergency exit or something sonce this seems like a gym. Most gyms have emergency exits right?"
    Alextorian
    Alextorian

Post by Alextorian Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:17 am

"Touma seems to be awfully trusting" Yuki mumbled and then turned his attention back towards Risa and Haruhi "Say girls do you wanna follow the others example and have a look around together with me?"
    Haruhi

Post by Haruhi Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:56 am

Haruhi looked up when Touma spoke. Sighing, she got to her feet. Then she and Risa looked at Yuki. Risa scoffed a little at his proposition while Haruhi smiled softly and nodded. As usual, the two were total opposites. “Why would we wanna hang around you?” Risa asked with a rude, hateful tone in her voice. The ventriloquist looked at her, raising her brows. The doll looked at her. “What? He was rude to me!” She yelled, causing Haruhi to flinch. She gave Yuki an apologetic look.
    Alextorian
    Alextorian

Post by Alextorian Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:25 pm

Yuki places his index finger in his lower lip taking an expression that seems like he is thinking "You say that but what are you refering to ? I don't remember ever being rude to you."
    Saying that, he takes his finger away from his and smiles.
    "As for your other question i don't know Risa, how about... My great sense of humor ?"
    Haruhi

Post by Haruhi Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:36 pm

Another huff escaped the doll’s mouth. She didn’t say anything else. Haruhi shook her head a little, clearly trying not to laugh at the two. She knew Risa would probably say something to her later about this ordeal. However, considering their situation, Haruhi just wanted to figure out what was going on and get out of here. So she awkwardly grabbed Yuki’s hand as a gesture for her wanting to partner with him and began looking around the gym.
    DungeonMasterM
    DungeonMasterM
    Admin

Post by DungeonMasterM Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:26 pm

"Upupu..." You hear echo throughout the gymnasium. "My my my, isn't this exciting?" A high-pitched voice fills the air, but when you look around, you see nothing.
    Alextorian
    Alextorian

Post by Alextorian Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:37 pm

As Yuki starts to look around for the origin of the voice he ends up unconsciously tightening his hold over Haruhi's hand although not with enough power to hurt her.
    Haruhi

Post by Haruhi Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:01 pm

Haruhi looked around for where the voice came from. Risa copied her movements. “What the fuck was that?” The doll said in her obnoxious voice.
    Drome
    Drome

Post by Drome Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:07 pm

It seemed to Touma that the guy who introduced himself as Avien was a bit on edge. Perfectly understandable seeing the situation they were in, but Touma had never been too good at dealing with people who talked back when told what to do. One of the reasons he never became team captain.
    Instead of addressing Avien again Touma went with Chiyuki to check on the windows.

The titanium plates seemed to be securely attached and no amound of pushing or hitting them made them budge an inch. With not a sliver of light coming through there was no telling if the windows even led out, making it feel more like a bunker than an actual gym. After baning on the plated windows for a bit Touma turned to Chiyuki "Yeah, we are definitely not getting out through these windows.". Thinking on her suggestion he responded while glancing around to spot a sign with an arrow to the emergency exit "You are right, emergency exits have to always be unlocked.. ", but as he spoke he heard the strange voice of an unknown person ringing throughout the gym. "Wha ... Did you hear that too?" he asked Chiyuki, unsure if him hearing voices in his head or hearing the person who kidnapped them laughing was better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:06 am