Danganronpa: Despair Without Hope

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danganronpa Tabletop Campaign

+4
Drome
Alextorian
Haruhi
DungeonMasterM
8 posters

Prologue: The Hopeful Introduction

DungeonMasterM
    DungeonMasterM
    Admin

Prologue: The Hopeful Introduction Empty Prologue: The Hopeful Introduction

Post by DungeonMasterM Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:28 am

You awaken from darkness slowly, a small throbbing pain lingers in the back of your head, barely noticeable. But the longer you're awake, the worse it feels. Eventually, you open eyes to the world. Only to be met with the sight of several other people - teenagers, like yourself, from what you can gather - All waking up as well, opening and fluttering their eyes to adjust to the bright light. And so there you are, in the middle of a large room with a oak wood floor and concrete walls. Almost like a gym... Only one difference. Where the windows should be, titanium plates remain in place.
    Haruhi

Prologue: The Hopeful Introduction Empty Re: Prologue: The Hopeful Introduction

Post by Haruhi Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:34 am

Upon waking up, Haruhi looked around, rubbing her eyes. She clutched her doll, looking completely terrified. She looked like a lost child. Without saying a word, she positioned the doll, that looked a bit slutty. Then the doll’s mouth opened and out came a nasally voice. “What the hell is going on?!”
    Alextorian
    Alextorian

Post by Alextorian Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:38 am

Feeling his head throbbing Yuki stands up and looks around.
    "Huh ? What is this place ?"
    Drome
    Drome

Post by Drome Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:54 am

A soft groan came from Touma as he slowly woke up, putting a hand on the back of his head in a vain attempt to feel where the dull pain was coming from. Rolling onto his back so he could sit up and look around the young man clad in blue trikot and shorts asked "Where am I?" only to realize that others were asking similar questions too. As he glanced around to see who the other people were Touma noticed the blades of grass clinging onto his shoe and tried to remember what he was doing before he must have lost consciousness. "Is ... Is everyone alright?" came the question from him, noticing many people still on the ground.
    Kazato Chiyuki
    Kazato Chiyuki

Post by Kazato Chiyuki Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:16 am

Chiyukis eyes flutter open, harsh white light attacking her eyes. She groans and throws an arm over her eyes. She heard other voices and sits up immediately, regretting it as soon as the pain began to course through her head. Her eyes adjusted and she glamced around the room seeing several people passed out on the floor. She glanced at the several people awake and cleared her throat. "W-where am I?" She questioned, her voice soft signifying shed been out for a while. She pulled herself to her feet and adjusted her dress. Maybe this was just a set for a movie and her manager had knocked her out to suprise her. She hoped that would be the case. She glanced around her eyes taking sight of the metal plates on the windows. This felt wrong but she ignored it and leaned against the wall her legs wobbly. She kept her eyes on the ground as she tried to remember what led her to ending up passed out on the floor with a bunch of stramgers.
    Alextorian
    Alextorian

Post by Alextorian Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:35 am

Yuki turned towards the first voice he heard towards the shaken girl and... "A talking doll ? "
    when a second voice asking if everyone was ok brought him back to reality
    "Huh, I... umm, i wanna say that i am ok but i am super confused right now, what happened and what is this place ?"
    Haruhi

Post by Haruhi Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:45 am

Haruhi looked at the others who had spoken up. She was silent for the most part while the doll continued to freak out. It was clear that Haruhi was scared by the frown on her face. She had curled up in a ball and leaned her head against her knees, her gold locks falling over them, while her doll continued to talk in the same annoying, obnoxious voice. “I’m not okay! I demand answers! What the hell is this place?! What’s going on?!” It was clear the two were different from each other. One quiet and the other loud. One who reacts to fear by wanting to hide away and the other who reacts to fear by acting out angrily. The doll flipped her bottle blonde-esque hair dramatically. “I need answers!” She shouted, clearly frustrated.
    Kasito Kuroba
    Kasito Kuroba

Post by Kasito Kuroba Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:16 pm

Kasito arises from the floor, looks around at the people surrounding him. He's very interested in how he got there, but not enough to ask. He looks around and begins wondering who everyone is. He rubs the back of his neck to try and soothe the pain. He stands up and starts walking around the room taking in all the details he can in case he has to escape. He stands and looks at the plated windows wondering if he will be able to get them off. As he wanders around the gym-looking room, he contemplates what his next move will be as he is prepared to fend for himself in this new place. He says to the group of people, "Hello. Does anyone have any idea where we are?"
    avien
    avien

Post by avien Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:48 pm

Aviens eye shoot open “ahhh what hell where am I who are you people why does my head hurt”he slowly rises With his hand on his head he starts breathing heavily “ok what the hell happened I can’t remember how I got here what is going on” he slowly calms down he sits down and just stares at the other kids

Sent from Topic'it App
    Tingle
    Tingle

Post by Tingle Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:51 pm

Aik stands up, looks around to everyone else and says, "Damn, Where in the bloody hell am I now?" Alk sighs and starts to walk around in circles, trying to remember where he was previously and muttering to himself in a not-so-quiet voice.
    Drome
    Drome

Post by Drome Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:24 pm

With more people waking up Touma stood up and walked over to the guy that had responded to him. He reached down and offered Yuki a hand to help him up, answering "I guess all of us are confused about what this place is and why we are here." as he looked around again.

Touma's spiked shoes were not the best for the wooden floor, but for the time being he appreciated not being barefoot. Once his eyes picked up the young man walking around and checking the plated windows, Touma replied honestly to him "Don't know where we are, but it looks similar to a school gym. So either we are in one or somebody made an effort to make this look like it." and followed up by asking "Think we might get out through the windows?".
    With the people around him, Touma thought the girl with the doll would need attention, as the voice coming from her direction had shouted she was not okay and kept yelling. Unsure how to approach her, he awkwardly tried to pet both on the head at the same time as he asked "We are trying to find some answers, do you want to help? You are not hurt, are you?" trying to be nice while doing his best to seem confident.
    Alextorian
    Alextorian

Post by Alextorian Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:09 pm

Yuki looked Touma like he was an alien
    "You mean through the titanium plates ? Umm no, not likely hell we would probably have better luck breaking through the wall."
    However the boy in soccer clothes had already shifted his attention to the girl with the doll and so Yuki hurried behind him. "Hey wait for me !"

When they reached their destination Touma hurried to check on the girl, however Yuki having already notice that it was actually the doll that had spoken thought of a different approach he crouched down and started speaking th the doll.
    "Um i understand you are confused and want answers like all of us but uhh can you take a moment and help us calm down your friend a bit." (pointing to the girl holding her.)
    Haruhi

Post by Haruhi Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:51 pm

Haruhi looked up at the two. Her blue eyes stared at them for a moment before she looked at the doll. It seemed the doll had noticed the males and switched from “damsel in distress” to “true slut” mode. But no one would be able to tell. She’s a puppet. Her facial expressions can’t change, but her tone can. “Why hello boys,” the puppet greeted, flipping her hair in a way that made it seem like she was trying to seduce them. Haruhi huffed, looking away. It was clear she felt awkward in this situation. “I am not exactly hurt and neither is my... uh... friend here. I’m just freaking out about what happened,” the doll spoke. “Pardon me. My name is Risa and this is Haruhi... she’s a bit of a mute,” she added, looking at the girl as her tone made it obvious that they didn’t get along well.
    Alextorian
    Alextorian

Post by Alextorian Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:57 pm

"Yup, knew it" after congratulating himself internally for his deduction Yuki continued talking to the doll "Sorry for the late introduction i am Kazemaru Yuki. Umm on an other note Risa you said that Haruhi is a mute does that mean you two know sign language ?"
    Haruhi

Post by Haruhi Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:35 pm

Risa just looked at him, dead silent. “You do know I’m a doll right?” She asked. She raised one of her hands. “I can’t move my fingers to do sign language... Haruhi hasn’t learned it either. She mainly just sits there and shakes and nods her head like a useless pile of garbage- oops did I say that out loud?” She continued. A hand went to her mouth as if she had just revealed a big secret. Haruhi just stared at her free hand, not noticing. She had her brows furrowed as if she was focusing on something.
    avien
    avien

Post by avien Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:28 pm

Avien looks at the doll and says”ohhh lord I’m stuck here with a bunch of crazy people and I’m in gym again with metal walls I thought I was finally done with this crap” avien face palms looking increasingly agitated “does anyone remember what happened “ he shouts at the rest of the kids

Sent from Topic'it App
    Kazato Chiyuki
    Kazato Chiyuki

Post by Kazato Chiyuki Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:34 pm

"I remember coming into Hopes Peak but then everything else is a blur, and this is certainly not Hopes Peak Academy." Chiyuki grumbled. Chiyuki watched the introductions, scowling in disgust at the females in the room. There were too many in her opinion but she kept her mouth Shut. "Not that anyone cares but Im Kazato Chiyuki, most just call me Yuki for short." She pushed herself off the wall, coming to stand straight. "Not everyone has awoken yet, could they be dead?" She asked, walking over and using her foot to shake one of the bodies on the floor."
    Drome
    Drome

Post by Drome Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:06 am

The girl with the doll was weirding Touma out. For some reason she seemed to prefer to talk as the doll but also talk down to herself. With the doll doing all the talking Touma was drawn to talk to it. "Well, hello Risa and Haruhi. I'm Touma." he said to the doll and introduced himself, hoping that the girl might react herself at some point.

Looking around to the other people again Touma turned to Yuki and said "I'll check on some more people, mind staying here for a bit.". Thinking on how to approach the girl, he decided to tell the doll "Hey Risa, you seem to be the tougher of you two. Could you keep an eye on Haruhi for me while I'm getting us all out of here?".
    Alextorian
    Alextorian

Post by Alextorian Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:20 am

Yuki nods at Touma's request and then turned back towards Risa "I don't see how not having fingers has anything to do with it, i mean you said Haruhi was mute not deaf so you've only have to understand what she is saying. anyway you already answered my question so let's drop this."
    "Instead let me correct you on something you said, you described Haruhi as a pile of garbage but if she just sits there being pretty only shaking and nodding her head wouldn't that make her something closer to a doll instead."

Saying that Yuki offers an innocent smile to both girls.
    Haruhi

Post by Haruhi Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:27 pm

Risa looked at Touma. An obnoxious laugh left her mouth. “Sure thing, hot stuff,” she said through a snicker. Then she looked back at Yuki to listen to what he had to say. Upon hearing a compliment, Haruhi’s head shot up. A second later and her cheeks turned red. She looked away shyly, going back on focusing on her hand. Risa tilted her head and laughed again. “Are you blind?” She asked, her tone both humored but serious.
    Alextorian
    Alextorian

Post by Alextorian Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:33 pm

Yuki smirked to the doll's reply. "Heh, despite spending what is considered above average time behind a computer screen my eyes work just fine thank you very much. In fact i am quite proud of them."
    Haruhi

Post by Haruhi Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:18 pm

Risa scoffed and shook her head. “Whatever you say,” she replied. Haruhi just stayed quiet. She traced circles on the floor with her finger. Her brows were furrowed. One might think that she was focusing really hard on these circles. Or that she was fascinated with the floor. Whatever the reason be, she continued to do this. At first, it was obvious she was nervous, for her hand was shaking. Then the shaking stopped as she drew more circles.
    Drome
    Drome

Post by Drome Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:25 am

Standing up Touma moved over to the girl checking on the unconscious people. As he approached and saw her shaking one with her foot, he said "Oh I really hope they are all alright. This is already bizarre enough as is.", before kneeling down next to the body and feeling the chest as well as the nose and mouth for signs that the person was still breathing. With his limited knowledge he guessed they would be fine, but he also knew that he had not much experience with unconscious people.
    "Oh, I am sorry." Touma said to Chiyuki, brushing his hands off and standing up to offer her a handshake "My name is Touma.".
    Kazato Chiyuki
    Kazato Chiyuki

Post by Kazato Chiyuki Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:56 pm

Chiyuki smiled sweetly, and shook Touma's hand. "Im Chiyuki nice to meet you!" She replied, giving his hand a squeeze before letting go. "Should we maybe try to look around or get help?" She asked, glancing at the paneled windows. She brushed her hair out of her face, twirling a peace nervously between her fingers. This was starting to feel less and less like a movie shoot and more like a a very serious dilemma.
    avien
    avien

Post by avien Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:18 pm

Avien speaks up” we should definitely look for a way out and get some help we have clearly been kidnapped the culprit could show up at anytime probably some sick psychopath by the way my name is avien nice to be in your acquaintance “ he looks at the doll “except for you freaky doll thing”

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:17 am